Next to Trondheims Nidaros Cathedral the palace of the archbishop is situated.
Nowadays here is a museum situated. In this museum you can learn about the history of the Nidaros Cathedral.
In a special section, deep underground and behind bars, the Norwegian crownjewels are exposed.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: JWM Hendrikx (janneman) (2620)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-08-08
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: canon EOS350D, Canon 18-55mm EFS, UV
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-05-30 5:27