A dog was chasing birds and ended up at the tip of a land. The ray of the setting sun found the dog at the middle fo the frame, making a dramatic scene.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
daddo (27030) 2013-09-12 17:07
Hi Saif. Vey good timing with the dog laced so well. If it was long ago it could have been a wolf instead.Interesting reflection too with the amazing straight edge.Excellent colours and light. Regards. Klaudio.
jadesgran (5423) 2013-09-12 21:39
Hello Sm Saif
You were in the right place at the right time to get this shot.Good colours in the sky and on the ocean.The dog makes the picture.
fredon (5052) 2013-09-12 22:37
Great light, silhouette mood and reflection. Cold and war tones at same time. Nice picture !
papon (1487) 2013-09-13 0:54
A picture with nice warm and bright colors.
Great composition (and point of view): picture has a nice depth and has nice calmness.
Light management is also good. The rays of the setting sun and the dog are looking great.
- Copyright: sm saif shams (saif95bd) (189)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-06
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D 90, Nikon 10-24mm AF-S Nikkor f/3.5-4.5G DX
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Winter in Norway, Silhouettes towards the sun, Sunrise & Sunset Beauty, Sunsets and sunrises, winter picture, SUNSET - The moment [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-12 14:07