Over its 34 stops from Bergen to Kirkenes near the Russian-Norwegian border, the Norwegian coastal express loads and unloads vehicles and goods.
For cities beyond the Arctic Circle, the coastal express is an essential conveyance, especially in winter when the land transportation becomes very uncertain.
The coastal express has developed a tourism aspect but without forgetting its original mission of transportation.
Here in Molde, the port is situated directly in the heart of the city and the stop of 50 minutes leaves enough time to make a quick visit.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Bruno Jargot (Maglor) (45)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-03-25
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon 30D, Canon 17-40mm f4 L
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-06-21 14:12