Osterfjord is a fjord just to the north of Bergen. It ends at the tiny settlement of Mostraumen with high cliffs rising around the group of houses. That white one on the left used to be the village school.
To the left is a shallow stream at the base of the cliff. It links a lake with the fjord. The catamaran that cruises up the fjord can just get through.
Processed on my tablet.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
dta (70959) 2014-08-20 8:25
Hello Ian ,
The water surface is a little over esposed , but i suppose it was very shiny . Despite of that , this is a superb and interesting view of the end of the fjord , with picturesque coloured farms on a splkendid carpet of green grass .
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10363)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-20
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K3, Pentax SMC DA* 50-135mm f2.8 ED (IF) SDM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Northen Europe 2014
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-20 7:01