When sailing in a ferry along Hardanger fjord you see quite a lot of waterside boat and other sheds. Most are red but this row had been left to age gracefully providing contrast with the wall of greenery running up the hill behind them.
Processed on my tablet.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10225)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-17
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K3, Pentax SMC DA* 50-135mm f2.8 ED (IF) SDM, Hoya 67mm Pro1 Digital DMC CPL
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Northen Europe 2014
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-18 6:36