Sailing up a branch of Hardangerfjord by ferry in very overcast conditions yesterday provided interesting light for both the fjord and the mountains along the fjord where the huge Folgefonn ice sheet is visible.
Processed on my tablet.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (10641)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-08-17
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K3, Pentax SMC DA* 50-135mm f2.8 ED (IF) SDM, Hoya 67mm Pro1 Digital DMC CPL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Northen Europe 2014
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-17 7:37