The Artic Cathedral is, in fact, a church.
It has often been called "the opera house of Norway", likening it to the famous Sydney Opera House in Sydney, Australia.
(according to Wikipedia)
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Bruno Jargot (Maglor) (47)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-03-28
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 30D, Canon 17-40mm f4 L
- Exposure: f/4, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-06-24 12:17