This is the interior of the "Wouda gemaal", in Lemmer.
This is a steamdriving pumpingstation. The biggest, working pumpingstation in the world and part of the Unesco World Heritage.
This pumpingstation is also called "steam cathedral".
Picture is one of 50.
- Copyright: Hans van der Ham (hammie) (188)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-06-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Water management in Netherands [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-07-13 15:12
- Favorites: 1 [view]