This was the captain's second attempt at docking in St. Maarten, N.A. It was so windy that it took three tries to dock our ship the Carnival Dream.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ktanska (21509) 2010-04-20 22:43
Great to see this world's biggest passenger ship at Sint Maarten. Especially as it was built in Finland and finished just a few months ago. I guess it's a regular visitor to St. Maarten nowadays. It made a visit there also during my journey to Caribbean, but I wasn't in Philipsburg that day.
You have an excellent angle here from your ship.
- Copyright: Eric Daniels (lipscer) (201)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-03-03
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon 18-55mm
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-04-20 17:08