The fourth picture from the serie 10 x time Tholen, our lovely little town in Zeeland.
Techn: No other PP than cropping, adjusting levels + adding a frame.
* Edited 10 April 2013
As Asked by Lousat, a bit more information about Tholen:
The little town of Tholen has been built around the 13th century. The streets have a quite "medieval" look and even the "Old house" where we are living in looks like coming from a drawing by Anton Pieck. (http://www.antonpieckmuseum.nl)
This view is one of the south part of the harbour in Tholen.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Viviane Faguay (Porteplume) (3440)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-01-10
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Fuji FinePix S602Zoom
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Tholen - Our Little Town [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-01-26 11:07