The huge (diameter is more than human's height) Archimed's pumps at the water control station at Kinderdijk.
The station can be considered as the next (but not the last!) generation in water control after Kinderdijk attraction -- watermills.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: ID ID (Voltri) (1775)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-11-04
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Fujifilm FinePix S5600, 55 mm HOYA Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Water management in Netherands [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-11-05 3:47