windy autumn day in Hoogmade, Zuid Holland.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
CLODO (31606) 2014-02-06 3:51
the red windmill seems to aspirate the clouds and the canal water. The skyline is at the center of the height, and disturbing, so I would crop the bottom up to the beginning of the water, to respect the rule of the third and having a more powerfull picture.
nice bold colors.
Hanssie (10441) 2014-02-08 0:51
This mill of Hoogmade is a photogenic one, captured by many people here and else on the web.
I really like your composition to show us Holland with the grass, water and clouds, light and colours are fabulous, this is a great photo !
- Copyright: Bartek Rozanski (akustyk) (3913)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-10-17
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L, Hitech ND Grad 0.3 Hard
- Exposure: f/11, 1/13 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): windmills in netherlands [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2014-02-06 2:13