The old oyster wells in the fishery
In former times (since 1870) the
wells were used for growing oy-
sters, nowadays only for depot.
The water behind the wells is the
arm of the sea Oosterschelde.
location pov : see map
pp : contrast, sharpness.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Hans de Zeeuw (V4S) (494)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-04-23
- Categories: Food, Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix S5700
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-09-14 11:16