The former island of Schouwen-Duiveland is now linked with the continent by the bridge of Zeeland and by a seawall, the "Oosterscheldekering".
Landscapes typical of Zeeland with mills and big farms, small picturesque charming villages as Dreischor or ancient harbours as Zierikzee or Bruinisse where this photos was taken.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mehmetemin (7231) 2008-09-24 14:14
very good shot nice colours and reflections good pov and nice composition
josevescovi (1750) 2008-09-24 18:05
interessante foto que trabalha bem cores e formas confusas destes barcos. boa visão para a foto, Kris. Bom trabalho.
- Copyright: Kris Verhoeven (verswe) (7328)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-08-16
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: OLYMPUS E-510
- Exposure: f/4.7, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-09-24 13:48