One of the Amsterdam 'sjoels': Jewish synagogues. In this one the Jewish Museum is located, together in a smaller 'sjoel' on the right. These were the 'sjoels' of the Jews who came from East Europe to Amsterdam. On the right you find the fleamarket.
Along the Jewish museum is a big road, to go to the North of Amsterdam.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fons Heijnsbroek (trekheijnsbroek) (11)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-06-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation, Architecture
- Camera: Fuji S602 Zoom
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Amsterdam, on and around fleamarket, Waterlooplein [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-10-18 3:40