Somewhere around Red District light and Dam square in the center of Amsterdam. Very cold night. This one is shot with tripod as you can see...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Tayon (1995) 2010-08-07 17:24
Thanks for the effort of being in a cold night to present us with this photo!
I like the color of the sky and the big illuminated tower, maybe for the city lights, but well captured indeed.
I notice also the many bikes parked in the front of the image.
calm (66) 2010-09-05 2:41
amazing photo, I feel warm because of color you captured!
- Copyright: Lefteris Kypriotakis (mountainous7) (42)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-01-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 50D
- Exposure: f/8, 15 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Amsterdam in winter
- Theme(s): Netherlands [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-08-07 15:22