this is a detail of a Second World War monument in my town.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Motrem (2392) 2003-09-11 20:12
Very original as photo, I like the angle of sight. Little under statement in the bottom but altogether it is taken well.
Très original comme photo, j'aime bien l'angle de vue. Un peu sous exposé dans le bas mais dans l'ensemble c'est bien pris.
avigur_11 (22087) 2003-09-13 13:25
Beautiful photo! Original framing, and well captured.
dovi (1068) 2003-11-20 11:44
Adding this blue sky corner to the frame makes this shot complete, the shaped light and shadow combination is very nice!
Coyote (457) 2003-12-01 17:54
Interesting and original. I like the texture and the overall composition, especially the blue. This helps offset the more traditional types of photos that we can see too many times here, good effort. Keep doing it.
- Copyright: Femke van der Horst (femkevdh) (2633)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-09-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Ceremony, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon F50, Nikor70-210mm f4-5.6, Fuji Superia xtra400
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Hometown; Naarden Vesting [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-09-11 17:11