Main entrance to the former royal palae "Het Loo", meaning palace in the woods.
A royal residance untit the seventies of the last century, now a museum with beautiful gardens.
Inside the palace all rooms are decorated and furnished in the way the Oranje-Nassau dynasty did over the last centuries.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: JWM Hendrikx (janneman) (2484)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-06-04
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: canon EOS350D, Canon 18-55mm EFS, UV
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-01 4:02