Behind the dikes near Doesburg and Angerlo
when there's a lot of wind and sunshine
dark clouds, green trees and meadows
and those wonderful brown Scottish cows:
that's the right time to
catch the right atmosphere
capture the right light
to take real DUTCH pictures
lucky to be there:
right time, right place
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
sebcz (2345) 2006-10-05 4:57
Holland is not so far away, yet, I am unfamiliar with the sight of such a cow. Nice, square frame. You maintained the eye-contact with the 'boss' very well.
ben4321 (9875) 2006-10-05 6:17
I refuse to believe that you took this in Holland. First of all the Highland Cow, and then the fact that there is a HILL in the background.
It's a good shot, and I like the direct eye contact with the cow (although obviously we can't see her eyes).
Dragonheart (8414) 2006-10-06 16:08
Beautiful composition, I like the colours, Cow seems to be looking straight into your camera. Good lights.
Thanks for sharing
SunsuriGipan (28) 2006-10-13 18:52
Even the cow knows how to pose for you:-) , and it looks very scary with its very sharp horns.
- Copyright: Albrecht Bijvank (Albrecht) (11281)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-09-04
- Categories: Daily Life, Food, Nature, Ceremony, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Konica-Minolta Dynax 7D, Sigma DC 18-200
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Cows!, Animals, Highland Cattle [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-10-05 4:55