Budva is a coastal town in Montenegro. It has around 15,000 inhabitants, and is a centre of Budva Municipality. The coastal area around Budva, called the Budvanska rivijera, is the centre of Montenegro's tourism, and is well known for its sandy beaches, diverse nightlife, and beautiful examples of Mediterranean architecture.
Budva is 2,500 years old, which makes it one of the oldest settlements on the Adriatic sea coast.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Erol Sahin (seyyah81) (536)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-11-17
- Categories: Architecture
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Balkans [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-12-04 0:28