This view cropped out to our eyes after twodays trekking some 40 km away from Kishiniov.
(Not far from Kodrianka village-Discernible only @ topo maps).
All the pillars of the vineyard are made of concret and spread till the horizon. I must admit it is first photogenic legacy of comunistic era.
I'd love to be there & see the first moment when the grapes start turning green.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Rafal Jurkiewicz (jurarafal) (265)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-05-04
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ30
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-03-05 4:24