Processed from RAW, resized, and sharpened.
I saw these guys come into the harbour. I saw the possibility to get them right in the reflection of the sun, just a matter of wating for them to geth there, make sure focus was set...and not forget to click.
The opportunity presented itself, just trying to make most of what you are being offered.
Hope you enjoy! Looking forward to your comments, as usual.
Critiques | Translate
Janice (4402) 2007-02-03 3:08
Hi there Arnoud, what a glittering scene, the brightness of the sun shining on the water looks really good here. Very well captured,
Dragonheart (8414) 2007-02-05 22:50
Beautiful shot, well composed, the shining sun rays reflected in the water and the duotone colours yeilds very good result.
Thanks for sharing
- Copyright: arnoud van tilburg (arnoud1976) (1191)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-12-19
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon 30D, Canon 75-300mm F\4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/22, 1/1000 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-02 17:20