Picture is showing the watertower of Contern illuminated by the early sunrays and the cows still in the mist are already doing their daily work ....
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
fanni (14381) 2009-10-03 8:32
Hello Jean Claude,
I have not got the slightest idea why this photo has no comments yet whereas it is one of those fantastic-looking photos which I consider very interesting, ESPECIALLY with those cows in the fog at the bottom of the photo!
That water tower reminds me of a fantastic UFO-like object... or at least something too futuristic. Those trees standing in line on both sides of the tower look like fantastic funny animals - especially the tree which seems to have "ears" like a dog or hare...
The colours and light are amazingly well-balanced! Excellent composition, and I like the inclusion of the blades of grass in the foreground :)
Resume: this is one of the very best landscape shots I've ever seen!
- Copyright: Jean Claude Dresch (claudeD) (33998)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-22
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 30D, Canon EF 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/100 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): most impressive landscapes [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-09-25 8:36