From the brige at Pilsetas Kanals, the 'brige of love'.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
batalay (35875) 2011-08-26 6:00
You've focused on one lock amidst a myriad. I think this is very effective photo. In a walking tour of Odessa in the Ukraine last summer I saw padlocks, but arranged neatly. I will post it as a Workshop just to show the contrast. But this chaotic display is very much more effective as a photographic essay, but I am not sure of the theme of such collections of locks, possibly a reference to the Soviet past of a shackled society.
- Copyright: stephen braathen (megselv) (454)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-04-19
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Cannon EOS 5D, Sigma 18-200 DC OS f/3.5-6.3
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2011-08-26 5:42