These are hands of my father who is manufacturer of iron age jewelry in his workshop of experimental archaeology. On the picture he is modeling a beast-head of a bracelet.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Davids (56) 2007-02-26 10:57
I like this photo and the note. The colours are good, the skin is very natural, has many details and the hand s central, not the bracelet.
Did you try adding a frame?
Dubsie (346) 2007-02-28 3:43
It is indeed a good work Gundars...and the colors...cherry on the top, I would say. Nice texture as well...natural and spontaneous...good close-up.
- Copyright: Gundars Kalnins (Gundars) (19)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-01-12
- Categories: Event
- Camera: Canon EOS 20D
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Une question de mains... [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-26 4:30