I just found this wersion of this photo, what do you think... I hawe in my galery thr orginal one too...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
SAGAPO (1739) 2006-08-09 17:53
Hi Janis,So beautiful picture, perfectly framed and very good B&W.I like the architect from the photographs.Well done.
daburg (155) 2006-08-13 23:05
Labdien Janis, this is a pretty shot, and there is enough contrast to warrant B&W, well done. Perhaps some cropping of the base would work to focus the eye on the top 2/3rds of the shot? Just a suggestion. Cheers for sharing.
- Copyright: Janis Rocans (Templis) (162)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2006-05-17
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Zenit 11, Mir-1B 2,8/37, Kodak Gold 200
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-08-09 14:01