Critiques | Translate
betogrein (2232) 2005-06-28 11:02
Welcome to Trek site..!!!
Good picture to begin.
Some clues :
* Always visit the members to give a critic, here it exists a type of retribution among the members! Observing (and criticizing) mistakes and successes of other members bring a lot of learning!
* Make use of the workshop.
* Always put more than 4 lines in NOTES. That enables to give points for the members, or be enables USEFUL!
* Take advantage what is allowed in Site: until 800 pixels in one on the sides of the picture. Until 200 Kbs in the size of the file!
* Read ABOUT (and FAQ)!
* I am waiting its you criticize in my photos.
slarnold (156) 2005-07-05 14:48
Great sunset. I wonder if straightening this photo would help too - as the horizon is such a key feature.
ydarias (679) 2005-07-27 7:05
Hello Kristine. Welcome to Trekearth. I like very much your first photo. It's simple but effective. Congratulations.
P.D: Take notes of Beto's clues.
DarkoG (8) 2005-09-01 19:33
As betoqrein write "Good picture to begin". But you really have to watch the horizon on picture like this. Not only the angle of horizon but also a position in the picture. Here horizon divide picture in two almost equal part. Streighten horizon and crop about halph of the sky, and I believe you'll get much better picture. And use smaller f apperture (8 or 16) to get more depth sharpness (sharpnes spread for about 1/3 in front of focus point and 2/3 behind it).
teo (259) 2005-11-06 8:29
benvenuta su TE!
Bella foto e belli soprattutto i colori!
Mi piace il mare che si confonde con il cielo.Ottimo inizio!
Ciao e a presto!