- 15 by Celsia and lot of snow - that is what we missed for long time after humid and rainy autumn.
Photo is taken in Saulkrasti, near the river Peterupe inlet into the gulf of Riga. Not far from river you can find Sunset trail (4km) to catch some beautiful sunsets.
Critiques | Translate
al-Farrob (691) 2009-01-10 4:50
Very beautiful scene and very exquisite composition. The positioning of that darker tree on the upper left third gave this high-key a great visual power.
Thanks for sharing and goes directly to my favorites :)
I_WanderingSoul (686) 2009-01-10 5:57
White world indeed!
Very nice scene you have captured.
must have been really cold..but its equally beautiful.
divail (8330) 2009-01-10 8:26
Magnifique composition. Une féérie enneigée.
Davids (56) 2009-01-15 21:12
Oh yes . . . and how we missed it!
But finally a normal winter again . . . I spend hours cleaning up around the house . . . building 'sniega vieršu' for my daughter . . . :)
And finally the snow was on the trees again . . . I like that in your photo . . . I like the composition but above all the feeling :)
maybe a bit more sharpening :)
-PS my points are off . . . that's why . . . -
- Copyright: Gita Memmena (GitaMM) (38)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-01-05
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Cannon EOS 5D digital, Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM
- Exposure: f/8, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): al-Farrob's favorites [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-01-10 4:46
- Favorites: 1 [view]