A rare snowfall on the beach of Pescara.
Scanned pic, that's why the quality is poor!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
rigoletto (34279) 2007-02-17 5:05
Besides the low quality caused by scanning, this photo of yours has lots of merits, first being, imho, the great contrast of white, blue and yellow. The verticals along the horizon add particular motion to the photo.
Wanda1 (15000) 2007-02-17 23:55
A great shot of this unususal sight. I have never seen snow on the beach before, and the yellow boat contrasts nicely with the white snow. I also like the silhouettes and the breaking waves in the background.
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-00-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature, Event
- Camera: Ricoh XR-10M, 35-105 f/4.5-5.6 Ø58, Fuji Sensia100 Slide, Polarizer
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-17 4:52