A shot from the shoreline of Como.
You can see the dome of the Duomo and, on the right side, il Castello Baradello.
I had to close the aperture to at least f13 to avoid too big lights.
One of the first warm nights of this spring and a good occasion to go out with my wife and have an icecream... and why not? to take a photo!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: stefano carda (stefi) (1230)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-05-21
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D70, Nikkor 70-200 VR AFS, @ ISO 200
- Exposure: f/13.0, 8 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-05-22 8:43