This affable shopkeeper in Venice had a small liquor store with a large selection of absinthe.
Like many Venetians, he was originally from another part of Italy but came to earn his living catering to the hordes of tourists who crowd the streets and canals of this incredible city.
- Copyright: Dave Fisher (dabeed) (568)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-09-27
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikon Nikkor AF-S 18-70mm f3.5-4.5G ED-I
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-10 10:56