Probably about 500 years old. Not sure, but it's certainly older than my house, which was built in 1992.
Pienza's a tiny town, but chock full of great photo opportunities. And while it's been explored many times over by tourists and photographers, a short walk from the main thoroughfare and you can find lovely, secluded scenes like this. Nobody around as I admired the beautiful shutters, flower pots, and light permeating these charming little houses.
I took this just after 6:00 pm, past peak tourist hours.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Clark Monson (cdmonson) (4806)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-05-30
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 400D, Tokina 12-24mm f/4 AT-X AF Pro DX II, Digital ISO 100, Cokin 77mm Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Italy 2012
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-09 21:19