Did you know you can find azulejos in Southern Italy too?
They're not so artistic as many of the Portuguese ones, but they are typical, and quite common in the Amalfi Coast area.
Critiques | Translate
Pentti (1469) 2011-11-06 10:26
a realistic photo nicely composed
intersting to see that azulejos (are they called so in Almalfi cost?) are found in Italy too.
delpeoples (59684) 2011-11-10 22:59
Ricordo bene le ceramiche di Vietri, e' un luogo molto unico. Bellissimo questo colpo del "azulejos" e il muro caratteristico.
Grazie per la condivisione, passa un bel fine settimana
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-08-01
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax K5, Sigma 18-50m F/3.5-5.6 DC, Secure Digital Card
- Exposure: f/8, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Azulejos - Portugal- Italy [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-11-06 9:14