Italian cuisine is one of the most beloved of the world's great cuisines. Italian cooking is simple, yet rises to the gourmet heights of more complex cuisines.What lies at the heart of Italian cooking that separates it from other cuisines? At the very core of Italian cooking is the insistence that food be fresh, that the cook work to his or her own taste, opening the door to infinite variety. The bounty of Italian foods has inspired cooks for centuries.
A restaurant near Duomo invites you!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Wiktor Czerwinski (MoreTravel) (797)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-07-12
- Categories: Daily Life, Food
- Camera: CANON 450D, 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS, 72 mm UV HOYA
- Exposure: f/4, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Food Glorious Food [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-12-02 23:57