Venice... what a nice city full of charm, with wonderful places and things.
A speciality there is the manufacture of masks, made of course for the famous carnival of Venice. You can find a lot of shops selling beautiful masks, from the most mysterious to the most scary ones. There are plenty of them and all have really wonderful colors.
This picture is a shop window, shot from the street. I loved the colors of that one.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Stephane Bona (steph) (470)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-08-11
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Nikon D90, AF-S DX VR Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED, SanDisk SDHC U2 16GB
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-09-01 1:49
- Favorites: 1 [view]