I worked in Milan for 3 months. Every day I rode the subway into work. I think that this photo captured the mood well. Not quite awake yet. Not happy about being in an overcrowded subway car and not happy about heading into work on a cold morning.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Edwin (188) 2003-07-30 2:51
A nice documentary shot Adam. In the chaos of people and hands holding on to the nearest bar, there is this one man that becomes the main subject of your shot. With a slightly more narrow DOF with the focus on this man that looks at us and this man a bit less vertical centralized this shot would be a winner for me. Nonetheless a interesting shot.
riodda (617) 2003-07-31 8:59
You really captured the mod of the milan subway.
I know it quite well...
- Copyright: Adam Katz (Mrcurtain) (421)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2001-03-00
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon PowerShot S100
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Subways and Metros, TE Trieste exhibition: “Viaggiando Immaginando” [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-07-29 23:13