Chiesa di Salcedo al tramonto con il 400 mm
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Noel_Byrne (33454) 2014-08-28 11:15
This is beautiful, you captured a surreal mood in this, somber and lonely, but yet beautiful in a way that is hard to describe. It's eerie and I think that is what draws me to this. The sun looks amazing here and the colors are superb. Really nicely done.
- Copyright: Renzo Pietribiasi (rossofuoco) (7395)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-06-01
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 5D Mark III, Sigma 135-400mm F/4.
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-08-28 9:20