I have been dreaming to visit Venezia since my childhood. My dream finally came true. Although it was only 6 hours spending time in Venezia, it left a lot of memories to me. But 6 hours is not enough to capture all the beauties of Venezia. I missed some places to shoot.
In the sunny time in Venezia, I tried to capture the parked gondolas that were waiting the tourists to enjoy the canals. San Marco Cathedral's tower looks very small among the wooden pilars.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Irfan Tachrir (irfanat67) (223)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-09-03
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS 40D, 24-70mm f/2.8L
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-08-06 1:56