The Rialto Bridge is one of four bridges which crosses the Grand Canal and it connects San Marco and San Polo. The current stone pedestrian bridge was built in 1591 and it was designed by Antonio da Ponte. This was a fantastic location to take pictures in Venice!
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
arnie (1805) 2014-05-26 10:58
Finally got there, great capture. Super angle, very sharp and colourful.
A great place.
chawax (20752) 2014-05-26 11:55
Nice POV on this famous bridge. Light and colours are good and the sharpness is excellent.
Have a nice week,
- Copyright: Eric Daniels (lipscer) (695)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-04-28
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i, Canon 18-55mm
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-26 6:08