Gondolier packing up after another days hard work.
There are two important rules to remember about gondola rides in Venice:
1) If the price bothers you, don't do it.
2) If the price doesn't bother you, make sure you understood the gondolier correctly *)
*) from http://europeforvisitors.com/venice/articles/gallivanting_by_gondola.htm
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
canbalci (219) 2005-11-16 17:47
Hi Kasper. Very nice capture. I really like the composition, with dominant colors in the foreground and a softer background. Congratulations.
brajesh (192) 2005-11-16 20:29
Hi Kasper, great picture, I like the wide frame. The sharp dressed men give a mysterious feeling to the shot.
perryhooter (2424) 2005-11-16 21:27
Hello Kasper !
A very familiar shot , but nicely composed with a beautiful mood. Funny note too.
rushandy (214) 2006-01-26 11:31
Kasper, very true!!
Nice picture, I like the failing light, you get the sense of evening closing in. Its a comforting picture.
- Copyright: Kasper Bogebjerg (kasperp) (494)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-10-24
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 300D, Canon EF-S 18-55mm
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-11-16 15:56