Photographer's Note

Made in the fourteenth century by Matteo Gattapone da Gubbio commissioned by Cardinal Albornoz is a massive rectangular building along its perimeter dominate six towers, connected by walkways which surround two internal areas: the courtyard of arms, troops and that honor. This courtyard, at whose center is a well with papal coats of arms is surrounded by a two-story portico on which overlook a large reception room and the room in the castle with valuable frescoes

Photo Information
Viewed: 1184
Points: 88
  • None
Additional Photos by Silvio Sorcini (Silvio1953) Gold Star Critiquer/Gold Star Workshop Editor/Gold Note Writer [C: 10584 W: 132 N: 21074] (133822)
View More Pictures