Assisi is one of the most beautiful historic towns I have ever been to. I immediately fell in love with it as I entered the Porta Perlici by bicycle at 1 a.m. from the direction of the Monte Subasio above the town.
This panorama is stitched of seven photos that were taken on a road between Assisi and Santa Maria degli Angeli.
Critiques | Translate
umutlu101 (13439) 2013-01-03 9:02
un panorama bien équilibré et un bon composition qui mette en valeur de l'endroit.
cargus (8092) 2013-01-03 10:31
Impressive panorama of the site. picture is well done with a perfect blend of color, brightness and contrast.
tedesse (25047) 2013-01-03 10:42
Good point of view, showing the beautiful panorama of Assisi!
Beautiful colors and excellent sharpness.
Have a nice evening
- Copyright: Marton Ocskay (ocskaymarci) (2660)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-04
- Categories: Nature, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K200D, Pentax DA 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL II, Sigma WIDE C-PL 52mm DG
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Rome by Bike 2012
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-03 8:25