The Duomo in Siena is located in a piazza above the Piazza del Campo. It is a a great Gothic building filled with treasures by Pisano, Donatello and Michelangelo as well as frescoes by Pinturicchio.
Admission price is 3 euro, but a performer in front of the cathedral was free.
- Copyright: Wiktor Czerwinski (MoreTravel) (831)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-04-01
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON 450D, 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS, 72 mm UV HOYA
- Exposure: f/8, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-15 13:41