View through the intrance of Palazio Vecchio of a statue on the Piazza della Signoria in Florence.
Reflecting the comments I had on the "genius" photo of the Neptune fontain, I "blurred" the background to highlight the statue using photoshop.
I though there was a funny analogy with the "Dogon Girl" of Bullabulla ( http://www.trekearth.com/gallery/Africa/Mali/photo161317.htm )
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Alexei Seventeen (alexei17) (26)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-02-12
- Categories: Castles, Artwork
- Camera: EOS 10 D, Tamron 28-75 f2.8 DI, B+W 67mm UV_Haze MRC
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): A pair of photos with contrast, Unusal views of famous places [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-03-29 14:31