'Lie to Me' is an American crime drama television series. In the show, Dr. Cal Lightman (Tim Roth) and his colleagues in The Lightman Group accept assignments from third parties (commonly local and federal law enforcement), and assist in investigations, reaching the truth through applied psychology: interpreting microexpressions, through the Facial Action Coding System, and body language.
Pinocchio - a fictional character and the main protagonist of the 1883 children's novel 'The Adventures of Pinocchio' by an Italian writer Carlo Collodi - would be a easy object for Dr. Cal Lightman, because Pinocchio's short nose becomes longer when he is under stress, especially while lying.
- Copyright: Wiktor Czerwinski (MoreTravel) (872)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-31
- Categories: Daily Life, Artwork
- Camera: CANON 450D, 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS, 72 mm UV HOYA
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-18 12:10