Just felt like sharing this view towards Fiesole while watching the Cycling World Championships. The cyclists are now battling their way up this hill 7 times on their way to the finish line in the area in front, which is a part of Firenze, Italy. Here the hill is seen from Piazza Michelangelo. The cyclists ascend it from this side, descend on the other side and go back through the valley to the left.
The hill is mostly known for its great view towards the city of Firenze (Florence). Several historical sites are found in this hill.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Fredrik Henriksen (Bergenphotos) (2198)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-09
- Categories: Nature, Event
- Camera: CANON EOS 550D, Canon 55-250mm EF-S 1:4-5,6 IS, Hoya 58mm Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-29 6:58