Tuscany's winemaking industry counts on one of the most noble and ancient traditions that predates the universally known Chianti wine that often springs to mind when this region is discussed.
Long before the first Etruscans made their appearance, wild vines grew in abundance all over the sunny rolling hills of Tuscany. Taken from the bus.
- Copyright: Boris Jakesevic (risblis) (196)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-02-18
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 7D, Sigma DC 17-70mm 2.8-4.5
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-03 12:48