Linosa is a tiny italian island, situated 205 km south of Sicily and 113 km from Tunisia.
There is only one small willage and its houses are all painted in bright colours. The doors are no exception. You can enjoy nice walks there, great dives and also visi a turtle sanctuary.
Critiques | Translate
kiwi_explorer (12209) 2007-03-12 19:40
I like your creative border. The composition is simple but effective. Excellent color contrast and resolution is sharp. Well done! TFS
manada (6239) 2007-03-12 19:43
che splendidi colori per una porta. Non è molto usuale trovare in Italia queste cose, bravo per averla scovata.
colinb (1592) 2007-03-12 22:51
Wow, really nice vivid colors. It may be a little more ploeasing to the eye to see the bottom of the door as well, but that's a minor quibble. Thanks for sharing!
- Copyright: Giuseppe Maria Galasso (gmg) (4202)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1996-07-00
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Artwork
- Camera: Ricoh XR-10M, 35-105 f/4.5-5.6 Ø58, Fuji Sensia100 Slide, Polarizer
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-03-12 19:24