She's an italian tailor.
Old age and silly eyes forced this woman to give up her job. But tailoring is her life, in her little country town. So, sometimes, sun helps her to use a needle and thread, to feel alive.
She's still an italian tailor.
- Copyright: Stefania Frola (medea) (25)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-12-28
- Categories: Daily Life
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Hands [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-05-24 14:33