Following my last post, this is the Rochemolles Valley. This Valley is a quiet place with access from Italy to France, giving a link beetween the Italian side of Fréjus Tunnel and parc de la Vanoise.
There are plenty of waterfall all around and the may of june and july are know to bring a lot of colored flowers everywhere.
Hope you will enjoy !
Critiques | Translate
tjanze (5674) 2006-11-12 3:05
Great clouds,colors,front and back sharpness...
I have feeling that photo show too little.Maybe horizontal view will be better.This is just personal opinion.Anyway,it is good photo.
Photo65Net (43120) 2006-11-12 3:41
Only regret in the pic : it misses a more important foreground.
Besides that, it is very pleasant, and the waterfalls create nice lines.
- Copyright: Christian COOPER (gary91) (15347)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-07-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon 20D, Canon EF 17-40 f:4 L, 100 ISO, HOYA 77mm circular polariser
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-11-11 16:09